Maître de conférence (UEVE)
: +33 1 64 85 35 40
Laboratoire Statistique et Génome
UMR CNRS 8071, USC INRA
23 boulevard de France
91037 Évry, France
List of publications by rizzon ordered by year
- Recombination: an underappreciated factor in the evolution of plant genomes.
Gaut, B.S. and Wright, S.I. and Rizzon, C. and Dvorak, J. and Anderson, L.K.
Nat Rev Genet. Vol. 8 pp. 77-84
- Striking similarities in the genomic distribution of tandemly arrayed genes in Arabidopsis and rice.
Rizzon, C. and Ponger, L. and Gaut, B.S.
PLoS Comput Biol. Vol. 2 No. 9 pp. e115
- Uneven distribution of expressed sequence tag loci on maize pachytene chromosomes.
Anderson, L.K. and Lai, A. and Stack, S.M. and Rizzon, C. and Gaut, B.S.
Genome Res. Vol. 16 pp. 115-22
- Patterns of selection against transposons inferred from the distribution of Tc1, Tc3, and Tc5 insertions in the mut-7 line of the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans.
Rizzon, C. and Martin, E. and Marais, G. and Duret, L. and Ségalat, L. and Biémont, C.
Genetics Vol. 165 pp. 1127-1135
- Sequence divergence within transposable element families in the Drosophila melanogaster genome.
Lerat, E. and Rizzon, C. and Biémont, C.
Genome Res. Vol. 13 pp. 1889-96
- Recombination rate and the distribution of transposable elements in the Drosophila melanogaster genome.
Rizzon, C. and Marais, G. and Gouy, M. and Biémont, C.
Genome Res. Vol. 12 pp. 400-407